Introducing the 'Tsunami' Knife Sharpening Steel by Senken Knives.
The professional sharpening rod is made of incredibly tough emery to allow for ultra-precise sharpening of your knives with a hardness value of up to HRC 63. The sharpening steel will sharpen even your toughest knives including Damascus steel knives.
The rod is designed to make your knife sharpening experience as effortless and enjoyable as possible. The sharpener is extremely sturdy and will not move while sharpening. The handle is a beautiful blue resin & natural wood blend that is smooth to touch and confers a strong yet comfortable grip.
Comes in a luxury gift box for easy gift-giving as well as storage of the sharpener.
- Place the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Apply lightly downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
- Place heel of the blade at the top of the sharpening rod at preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2-3 times, then turn to the other side of the knife until blade sharp.
- Clean the knife with water or wipe and dry it after use. Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
Length: 15.50" (39.5 cm)
Width: 4.00" (10 cm)
Height: 2.00" (5.5 cm)
Weight: 1.25lb (0.55 kg)
Our Quality Guarantee
At Senken Knives, our goal is simple: to create the finest, most stylish knives at affordable prices. Incorporating both modern as well as ancient knife-making techniques, we are masters our our craft and can't wait to bring our chef knives into your kitchen.
We are meticulous about our products and pride ourselves in providing only the highest quality possible.
We know you'll love your Senken knives for years to come - making a difference in the quality of lives of our customers is what makes us do what we do.
- Express Worldwide Shipping (with Insurance & Tracking Number)
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.