Ships Immediately from the USA with Tracked Shipping
Masterfully forged from professional-grade High-Carbon Steel, our 'Cerulean' Blue 4" Paring Knife is built to last so that you will never need another paring knife again.
High-Carbon Steel, which was once the metal of choice for Japanese swordsmiths, has been exploding in popularity due to its added hardiness and sharpness, to such a degree that high-carbon steel has become the premier choice of many professional chefs.
The Cerulean Paring Knife is carefully heat-treated and sharpened to perfection for razor-sharp cutting and extreme durability. The blade is etched with a traditional Damascus pattern, a style of knife-making whose history stretches back over 1000 years.
The paring knife boasts a 15° edge for superior cutting, as compared to a typical 25° edge found in most Western knives. You WILL feel the difference from the very first cut.
The knife also has a unique Blue Resin Handle that looks and feels amazing, as well as a Finger Guard for extra protection.
Achieve culinary perfection with our Cerulean 4" High-Carbon Steel Paring Knife.
Why Choose Senken Knives
- Heat-Treated High-Carbon Steel - A step above cheaper stainless steel composites; you will notice the difference from the very first cut.
RUTHLESSLY Sharp - Guaranteed to be the sharpest knives you've ever owned. Period.
- Unique Ergonomic Handle Design - Comfortable, non-slip, and completely waterproof Blue Resin handle that looks and feels amazing.
- Well-Balanced 15° Edge - Allows you to cut with 2 to 3 times the speed for more efficient and enjoyable slicing & dicing.
- Elegant Appearance - Each knife is etched with a beautiful Damascus pattern; they will look amazing in your kitchen.
- Over 50,000 Home Chefs have made the switch to Senken Knives in over 60 countries around the world.
- Direct Wholesale Pricing - Save up to 70% versus local retailers by cutting out the middlemen.
Blade Length: 4.00" (10cm)
Handle Length: 4.25" (11cm)
Total Length: 7.75" (21cm)
Blade Width: 0.75" (2cm) at widest point
Blade Thickness: 2mm
Net Weight: 3.35 ounces (95g)
Our Quality Guarantee
At Senken Knives, our goal is simple: to create the finest, most stylish kitchen knives at affordable prices. Incorporating both modern as well as ancient techniques, we are masters of our craft and can't wait to bring our chef knives into your kitchen.
To underscore our commitment to customer satisfaction, we proudly offer a lifetime warranty on all of our product offerings. This warranty is a testament to our confidence in the craftsmanship and longevity of our products. We believe in providing not only exceptional items but also the peace of mind that comes with knowing you've made a lasting investment.
We know you'll love your Senken knives for years to come - making a difference in the quality of lives of our customers is what makes us do what we do.
- Express Shipping worldwide, with included Insurance & Tracking
Lifetime Warranty on all products
- 30-day Returns & Exchanges
- 100% Encrypted SSL secure checkout
Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.